MasterPrep, Get the Best IELTS Speaking Classes in Chandigarh
Are you worried about the IELTS speaking Test and unable to find solutions to score your best, MasterPrep, a IELTS coaching institute in Chandigarh, brings to you the best way to prepare yourself for not just speaking, but a complete solution to the IELTS training. The institute provides the IELTS speaking classes with the help of its experienced, well trained faculty.
Today, MasterPrep brings to you a guide towards the IELTS Speaking format and certain tips, which will help a candidate score good in the test. This is because of the fact that, the institute understands that IELTS speaking classes is one of the essentialities that need improvement. It is important to understand that no matter how good in English you are, it is not necessary that you score a perfect 9 band.
The IELTS Speaking Test Format
| IELTS Speaking Test The Final Score
||A general interview that includes the introduction, study, work experience, hobbies/field of interest, holidays
(Long Turn/ Extempore)
||It is the 2 minute talk on a particular topic. A student is given 1 minute to prepare him/herself for the same
||It is a two-way discussion, which is related to the things said in Part-2
Prepare Yourself Well!
Speaking is one such test, which can either break your will or make it. Given are the tips one may learn in the IELTS Speaking Classes:
- Avoid giving the short uncommunicative replies
- Avoid the short ‘yes’, ‘no’ answers to the closed questions
- Offer examples to help explain a statement that is interviewer is unable to understand
Part-2 (Long Turn)
- Use the 1 Minute preparation time cleverly
- Make notes
- Avoid giving unimaginative introduction, instead make a memorable start
- Practice as often as possible
Part-3 (Two-way Discussion)
- Use the expressions, for example, “well, let me think…”, when you need time to collect your thoughts
- Avoid short ‘yes’, no’
- Use examples
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll with MasterPrep today to get the best IELTS speaking classes in Chandigarh, and improve yourself in the best possible way.
For complete information on IELTS Speaking Classes, Contact MasterPrep on 0172 4371400-401